pagess

Klik Header Ini

Flash

Mutiara Kata Hari Ini

Tanda Allah Mengasihi HambaNya Adalah Dengan Memberinya Ujian...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OE 2nd | What Matter Most, Myself.

ASSLAMMUALAIKUM,
HELLO BLOGGERS.. >_<


“Because You Worth It”. 
This phrase shows that I have to love myself and this is what the matters most in the world. As you know, my name is is Khairool Ariffin bin Musa. I was born on 7th January 1991 at Hospital Segamat, Johor. I have six siblings and I’m the 4th in the family. My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Tangkak from 1998 until 2003. During my UPSR, I had much tough problem which is my beloved mother has pass away a week before my examination. After that, I’m continue my studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Mamat, Tangkak, Johor from 2004 until 2006. I had my PMR there. My father remarried with his girlfriend. So now, I have new mother. My father’s name is Musa bin Kasbullah. He is a fireman. So, he has to get a new wife for care of all of us. My late mother’s name is Rohana Bt Sharu. She was passed away on 9th September 2003. She is my inspiration to get more excellence in education and life. My step mother’s name is Rohaya bt Kaulan. She is kind and lovely mother. I’m proud of my family because I have one responsible father and two lovely mothers. I love them so much. After I had my PMR, I continue my studies in Sekolah Menengah Teknik Melaka Tengah, Melaka. I’m staying in hostel until I passed my SPM.

During in primary school, I’m active student. I have represented my school in competition especially in public speaking, colouring contest and handball. It’s a wonderful moment that I still remember today. In 2003, my best friend, Helmi was going to Makkah to perform hajj. I was boring without him at school. He is kind boy and helpful. But now, I’m loss contact with him. Then, during in my lower secondary school, I’m become passive. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of my late mother. In Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Mamat, I was in Arabic class. There, I learned to speak and write in Arabic. It was hard but interesting because Arabic is the most difficult language in world. After PMR, I move to Sekolah Menengah Teknik Melaka Tengah, Melaka. I took electrical and electronic engineering course for my SPM. This is my first experience live far from family. I live in hostel and it’s my new world. I have many friends. Sharing with others, getting new teachers and every week it’s more interesting in hostel life. Even I’m shy person, hostel life teach me to cooperate with others, getting social, strong and brave to communicate with many people. In my high school, I have made very worst and big problem at school. Even I was chosen as School Head Prefect, I can’t run away from make a mistake. Well, nobody perfect, right? After that case, I put my position and become a regular student. I’m enjoyed  as a regular student because I can do anything that I want. I ‘fly’ from hostel, skipping class but I never smoking! That is important thing that I hold on.

 After my SPM, I have made a decision to join National Services Training Program or in Bahasa is Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN) voluntary. I have been selected at PLKN Hijrah Penor, Kuantan, Pahang in Group 1/ Series 6/2009. It’s very interesting and fabulous experience to share. I have learned about teamwork, love the country, integration of citizen and Malaysian culture. I joined all activity offered even though outdoor activities. The most experience I never forgotten is during the water sports activities. I was drowning in the water. It’s very ashamed me because all my friend laughing at me. Serious, it’s very bad!

 In 2009, I have continued my studies in diploma level at Kolej Universiti Insaniah, Alor Star, Kedah. I will graduate in this 2012 September. There, I took Diploma in Business Administration but it’s Islamic way of course. I also took Arabic and Quran Studies as University Course. I miss KUIN’s environment because it’s Islamic environment inside in all ways. Now, I am studying in Universiti Selangor as Communication and Media’s student. I’m really enjoy study here because getting new friends and lecturer, different environment and something new to my life. 

It's a colorful life because I have colored my life so much richer. Therefore, the most important thing in my life is myself. If I did not make myself as something valuable, I am sure I am not able to achieve a success.

DRC psssttt : It's really hard to choose what is the matter most in our life, right? Because, I don't want any heart broken and feel not happy, I just choose 'myself'. But!! I doesn't mean that I am selfish, ok! =)

No comments:

Klik-Klik

IKLAN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...